MOTORCOACH OPERATOR (LUFKIN, TX)
- MONDAY - FRIDAY ROUTE FROM LUFKIN TO HOUSTON (ROUND TRIP) - Veteran's Transport
Route is available for 1 full-timer or 2 part-timers.
You have driven for the rest, now come Thrive
with the Best in Texas
Our team members enjoy a family-like culture, unmatched autonomy, and the opportunity to be part of a greater purpose. If you share our unwavering commitment to customer service and safety, and you love to drive (while getting paid to do it), we want you to join our team!First Class Transportation
would like to invite you to learn about a fun and exciting career as a Professional Motorcoach Operator with a stable, sustainable company!This position is responsible transporting veterans and their families, from the Lufkin area, to the VA Center in Houston once a week. This Operator should be based in the Lufkin area.
We offer the following to our Motorcoach Operators:
- Great pay! Plus gratuities!
- Paid time off (start accruing immediately)
- Paid holidays for full-time Team Members
- Competitive medical, dental, vision insurance plans
- 401(k) retirement plan with generous match
- Extra money for cell phone allowance, and per diems
- Electronic logs (ELD) and electronic inspection reports (EVIR)
- Part-time opportunities available too!
- Driving a late model, luxurious motorcoach!
- Transporting professional/college sports teams to their game!
- Driving a corporate group to a dinner!
- Transporting a group of friends/family to a family reunion or to a casino for a night of fun!
- Providing transportation for a group tour to our beautiful national parks, enjoying the natural grandeur of these destinations!
- Collaborating with other team members to provide a travel experience that will exceed accepted standards through safety, value and trust!
Additional tasks you will encounter during your day as a Professional driver...
- Performing pre/post trip inspections
- Assisting passengers with boarding and exiting vehicle, as well as with loading, unloading and moving luggage, packages and other items
- Filling out paperwork accurately and neatly
- Keeping interior of vehicle neat and orderly
Professional Motorcoach Operators must...
- Have a glass is half full mentality, with a passion for serving others
- Be at least 25 years of age, and speak/read/write in English
- Possess a Current Commercial Driver's License, Class "B" or A, with "P" Endorsement, with 2 years of commercial driving experience and 6 months of "bus" experience (transit, school bus, motorcoach) in the past 5 years
- Be registered with the FMCSA drug and alcohol clearinghouse
- Have no more than 2 tickets/minor violations or preventable crashes in the past 3 years, or no more than 3 tickets/crashes in the past 5 years
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Successfully pass a background check
- Be able to operate a Motorcoach in interstate commerce, in a safe and responsible manner in compliance with federal, state, and local jurisdiction, and as required by company policy
- If you are a safe and reliable Bus Driver / Motorcoach Operator, we would like the opportunity to speak with you about joining our team. Don't miss a great opportunity to travel the U.S., seeing amazing places and meeting wonderful people, all while earning a great living.
Proudly serving Texas since 1998, First Class Transportation'S top priority is your safety. Every time you step aboard a First Class Coach, you can know that you have an entire team behind you who have worked to keep that coach safe and reliable. We are proud of our top safety rating and our record of getting customers where they want to go safely and comfortably.
As a company, our services include:
- Services for business retreats...MINI VACATIONS!
- Culinary Tourism
- Hotel transportation
- Church Group Events
- Shuttle Services
- Ski Trips
- Youth Sports
- Family reunions
What sets us apart from all of the others:
- Founded in 1998
- Family-like culture and environment
- Exceptional safety record
- Dedicated team of professionals
- Full-service safety department
- Full-service in-house maintenance facility